Jun 4, 2009

Bust

There were a number of factors that contributed to my absence at Trail Days. I hadn't seen my family in... well a long time. My cousin had a soccer game that weekend. I got interested in exploring Kanawha State Forest after my parents sent me the article about the hiker that went missing there. I wanted to see the new deck my penny pinching Gran was having installed. I missed sitting on the front porch with my mom. I wanted to see my dad's new collection of stoves. He's a MBD stove man, exclusively. I sat by a fire with my sister and my cousin for hours talking about whatever came to mind. Love, politics, beer, sex, the economy, family, (not listed in order discussed). I think I found something I love more than gear. Now the question is: Will this effect my forum ranking at BPL.

No comments: